Here are the project I demonstrated on Cool2Craft this morning:
The supply list for the Makin's No Bake Polymer Clay Postcards:
Makin's Clay: 1 package earthtones
Makin's Clay Roller
StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad
Black Sharpie Fine Point Marker
Ziplock Plastic Bag or Damp Cloth
1. With wrapping on clay cut about 1/3 to 1/2 from clay blocks in the colors of your choice.
I like to use 3 - 5 colors. Place remaining clay into ziplock plastic bag to prevent drying.
2. Unwrap clay and arrange in order of choice, press together into log shape and begin to roll.
3. Fold clay and continue rolling to blend clay together.
4. Continue folding and rolling until clay is very thin and you like the color blend. Let this dry a few hours or overnight, turn as needed. If for some reason it begins to curl place a book on it to help flaten it out.
There is some shrinkage which is why it is cut after drying when a specific size is needed.
5. Measure out your postcard and cut clay. Stamp as desired .
You can also make ATC's this way.
The clay is flexable and goes through the mail without any problems.
Let me know if you have any questions!