Pictures are a great way to capture memories and a frame a nice way to display them!
· Picture Frame with large section for foot prints
· Assorted Alphabet Letters
· Scissor, paint brush, baby wipes, craft glue.
Apply white paint to one foot at a time...
Make impression onto frame, use baby wipe to remove paint from foot, repeat. Let dry.
Varnish if desired; let dry. Next you would place your chosen photo in the frame.
Choose letters to place on your frame and arrange similar to the frames shown in the photos below;
and glue them in place.
The above frame is for my son David from his two children, Blake and Kyla....
so the foot print on the left is Kyla's under her picture
and the foot print on the right is Blake's which is under his picture.
Since there are two kids the frame says "We Love You".
The frame picture above is from my son in law Mike
and is a photo of my grandson Jaxson....
The frame shown above here is for my son Bruce
and is a photo of my grandson Aiden....
Some tips and tricks while doing these frames:
· Check your local dollar stores for inexpensive frames and a variety of letters.
· Buy sticker letters then you will not need glue.
· You can use foam letters, wood letters, print something out from your computer or even paint letters onto the frame.
· If you cannot find a frame with room for foot prints, just use the letters to write a sentiment.
· You can do hand prints if desired.
· This is a gift that can be done for other occasions by changing the sentiment.
· Use “Gesso” as a primer if the frame is metal or plastic.
Be sure to follow the Designer Craft Blog Connection link to the right to see the other creative projects by the DCC Designers that are part of this month's hop!