Bella Crafts Quarterly™ is a free downloadable, digital craft publication that you can view on all mobile devices such as cell phones tablets, laptops, computers and e-readers. The digital magazine is free and the hard copy of the magazine is available for a minimal price through MagCloud.
Bella Crafts Quarterly™ is like an e-book but in a magazine layout. It is downloadable, which means that it is portable.
The Publishers of the Bella Crafts™, the Creative Team, are four of the craft industry’s top professional designers: Ann Butler, Carol Heppner, Lisa Rojas and Theresa Cifali we have a lifetime of knowledge and expertise in all things that are craft related.
The Bella Crafts Quarterly™ Halloween issue contains:
- Socially Sensible™ with Theresa Cifali covers how social media is important to your craft business
- Ann Butler's Artist-to-Artist interviews Kathy Cano-Murillo, The Crafty Chica
- Carol Heppner's Trending Thoughts talks fall trends with craft professionals Laura Bray, Eileen Hull, Julie McGuffee, Debra Quartermain and Marisa Pawelko
- Ann Butler's Blog Star features craft blogger Alexa Westerfield
- Lisa Rojas's column "Lessons with Lisa™" discuss Scrapbooking and Rubber Stamping’s burning question.
- Photo Talk™ with Carol Heppner helps you take better Halloween photos of your little ghouls.
- This month’s giveaway is by Duetic
- The Bella Crafts’ Creative Team, Ann Butler, Carol Heppner, Lisa Rojas and Theresa Cifali share Spooktacular craft projects for this Halloween season
- Free classy wine label downloads to alter bottles for Halloween